GenCyber Teacher Training
Join us for a GenCyber High School Teacher training on August 10-11 in Spokane, Washington, hosted by Eastern Washington University in partnership with the NCyTE center at Whatcom Community College
This two-day GenCyber training will enhance your knowledge and skills in the field of cyber security and show you practical techniques for integrating Cyber seamlessly into your existing courses. No prior cybersecurity experience is required, we will provide you with a diverse range of free resources, ensuring you have the necessary materials to engage and educate your students effectively.
Topics Covered in the Training:
- Introduction to Cyber Security
- Virtualization & Cloud Computing
- Free Curriculum and Free Resources
- Integrating Cyber Security into Computer Science
- GenCyber Principles
Travel Stipends are available. Also, Qualified participants will have the opportunity to earn continued education clock hours.
- Please register for event by July 28, 2023.
- Submit Travel Funding Request Form August 10-11, 2023.docx and W9 Form.pdf to Tosha Amos: firstname.lastname@example.org by July 28, 2023.
Register by Fri, July 28, 2023